Are you in pain and looking for a new way to treat yourself? Due to the focus always being on modern medicine and methods, people forget the old ways – such as Chinese medicine.
But what is Traditional Chinese Medicine? What is considered part of this medical family – and how does it help? There is a lot to cover – and this blog post will be focusing on all the key factors that you should know about Chinese Medicine:
How Can Chinese Medicine Help?
So how does the ancient ways of Chinese medicine help? Applying their methods to your body can go a long way to helping you with the following health problems or issues:
- Chronic pain, including muscles, bones and nerves
- Fatigue and mental struggles
- Mental issues, such as stress, anxiety and depression
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleeping problems
- Infertility and sexual issues
- Stomach problems and indigestion
- Hormonal imbalances, PMS or menopause symptoms
- High blood pressure
- Cancer recovery or chemotherapy
What Is Considered Chinese Medicine?
Just like other medical options, there is a thin line to determine what medical option fits into what category. Chinese medicine is the same – there are plenty of different methods that work, but what is considered part of the Chinese medicine family and what isn’t? We have the key traditional methods for you below:
- Acupuncture: perhaps the most commonly known method in which needles are stuck in your body to help lower pain, remove it completely and deal with stress. You can find acupuncture in North Fitzroy, Melbourne and surrounding suburbs if you are interested in trying this successful method.
- Herbal medicine: due to the nature of the herbs used, having this type of medicine will help you when it comes to inflammation and restore your internal organs
- Cupping Therapy: this method is used for pain management, improving immunity and helping with digestion. One of the more unknown medicines, but one that doesn’t lack the punch of the others!
- Chinese massage: much like other massage methods, but this is more focused on soft tissue manipulation for improving blood flow around the body
- Moxibustion: the idea of burning an herb near the skin to help relieve pain and strengthen the muscles
These are the most common Chinese medicines available. You will be able to find them these Chinese medicine in Melbourne CBD and surrounding areas quite easily. So if you are looking for a new way to help restore your body and get healthier, then reach out and try the old ways! It might end up changing your life for the better!
At Foli Sim, we guarantee every treatment and maintain consistent communication with every client to ensure your satisfaction, always. Get in touch with us for a free quote.
If you are struggling with stress or anxiety, contact our experts today for the best health anxiety treatment.
Evergreen CMC is the top acupuncture Melbourne. Call us today for top chinese doctor in melbourne
Dr. Vishal Pai knee surgeon Melbourne is specialised in general orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine. Check to know more info about other services such as orthopedic surgeon Malvern, knee arthroscopy, hip arthritis, joint reconstruction surgery and acl surgery.